Feelings Practitioner Trainings
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all training and event contracts between Feelings Practitioner Trainers (Dagmar Thürnagel, Michael Samoto Hallinger, Katharina Kaifler and Michaela Kaiser), hereinafter also referred to as Feelings Practitioner Trainings, and their clients, hereinafter also referred to as Clients.
The GTC apply exclusively. Terms and conditions of the contractual partner that conflict with these GTC, deviate from these GTC or deviate from the legal regulations to the disadvantage of Feelings Practitioner Trainings will not be recognized unless their validity is expressly agreed to in writing.
The individual provisions of these GTC apply to consumers and entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 310 BGB (German Civil Code). These GTC shall also apply to all future transactions with the contractual partner.
1. Conclusion of contract
A binding offer is made when the client commissions Feelings Practitioner Training (written registration for a training course or booking of another event; also by e-mail). A contract is concluded by the written (also by e-mail) acceptance (order confirmation) of this offer by Feelings Practitioner Training.
If the content of the order confirmation differs from the content of the order, a new offer is made to which Feelings Practitioner Training is bound for a period of 14 days. The contract is concluded on the basis of this offer if the client accepts this offer within this period. Bookings are therefore binding.
2. Scope of the service
The scope of the service is determined on the basis of the respective training or event contract. No guarantee is given for a training course subjectively presented by the customer.
Feelings Practitioner Trainings reserves the right to change services after the start of the training for reasons of more effective and efficient goal achievement in the interests of the client.
3. Fee claim / payment
Feelings Practitioner Trainings is entitled to payment of an appropriate fee by the client in return for the provision of its services. The fee shall be contractually agreed.
The client shall receive an invoice which must be paid within the payment period specified therein without any deductions. If the client is in arrears with payment, performance of the service may be postponed to another date (see also point 4).
4. Termination / cancellation of individual training courses by the client
Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing or by e-mail.
If the execution of the order is prevented by the client after the contract has been concluded (e.g. due to termination or postponement), the following cancellation policy applies with the proviso that both parties are generally flexible with regard to dates:
- up to 12 weeks in advance: postponement to a new date; no cancellation costs
- up to 8 weeks in advance: postponement to a new date; if not possible, 25% will be invoiced
- up to 4 weeks before: postponement to a new date; if not possible, invoicing of 50%
- less than 4 weeks in advance: invoicing of 75%
- 1 week or less in advance: 100% billing
Cancellation is free of charge up to 2 weeks before the event. After that, a cancellation fee of EUR 100,- will be charged, which can be credited to a later training if necessary.
Feelings Practitioner Trainings has to book contingents in seminar houses and has to bear the costs in the event of cancellation. Therefore, the conference flat rate (accommodation/meals in the seminar house and pro rata costs for the room) will be charged in any case and must be paid by the participant if the place cannot be filled by another person (e.g. by a substitute person provided by the participant). The seminar house's deadlines and cancellation fees will be passed on to the participant.
5. Termination / cancellation of individual trainings by Feelings Practitioner Trainings
The organizer may cancel the training or event for important reasons, e.g. illness of the trainer or insufficient number of participants. In this case, fees already paid will be refunded in full or a new date will be arranged after consultation with the client. Feelings Practitioner Trainings is not liable in this case for already booked journeys by car (e.g. rental car), train or plane.
6. Training requirements / disclaimer
Dagmar Thürnagel, Michael Samoto Hallinger, Katharina Kaifler and Michaela Kaiser work as trainers and Feelings Practitioner Coaches, a specialization in the context of Possibility Management. They teach participants new possibilities, techniques and processes that promote development and self-healing. Dagmar Thürnagel and Katharina Kaifler are neither alternative practitioners nor psychotherapists and are no substitute for them. Michael Samoto Hallinger and Michaela Kaiser are neither medical practitioners nor alternative practitioners. The Feelings Practitioner training courses are not a substitute for therapy or medical treatment. Participants take part at their own responsibility and risk. Each participant is his/her own authority at all times and bears full responsibility for his/her participation and actions. Feelings Practitioner Trainings is not liable for damages resulting from non-compliance with the instructions of Feelings Practitioner Trainings by the client or the participants. Feelings Practitioner Trainings is also not liable for damages caused by the client or customer to himself or other third parties. Feelings Practitioner Trainings is liable for the conscientious preparation, careful selection and proper provision of the agreed service within the scope of its duty of care. With the exception of damage caused by gross negligence or intent, claims for damages by the customer against Feelings Practitioner Trainings are excluded. These points apply to both indoor and outdoor events. By participating in a training or coaching session, the participant automatically accepts these GTC. In addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the separate notes on participation in training and coaching apply.
7. Ancillary agreementsSubsidiary agreements must be agreed in writing.
8. Invalidity of individual provisionsShould individual provisions of the contract with the contractual partner, including these GTC, be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Wholly or partially invalid provisions shall be replaced by a provision whose economic success comes as close as possible to the invalid provision.
9. Place of jurisdiction is Pfäffikon SZ.
10. ProviderFeelings Practitioner Trainings
Notes on participation in Feelings Practitioner Trainings and coaching sessions
Dagmar Thürnagel, Katharina Kaifler, Michael Samoto Hallinger and Michaela Kaiser work as Feelings Practitioner Trainers and Coaches according to Possibility Management© and teach participants (hereinafter also referred to as clients) new possibilities, techniques and processes in training and coaching sessions that serve development and self-healing. Each participant is their own authority at all times and bears full responsibility for their participation and actions.
Please read the following text carefully:
- During training and coaching sessions, an intensive learning process takes place and physical, mental, emotional and energetic reactions can occur. Learning something new can trigger strong feelings. The participant acknowledges this and agrees to take full responsibility for any automatic reactions that may arise for them during this learning process. They also take 100% responsibility for their physical, mental, emotional and energetic well-being.
- Ms. Dagmar Thürnagel and Ms. Katharina Kaifler are neither alternative practitioners nor psychotherapists and do not replace them. Mr. Michael Hallinger and Ms. Michaela Kaiser are neither medical practitioners nor alternative practitioners. Ongoing treatments and therapies should not be interrupted or discontinued and future ones should not be postponed or omitted. The training and coaching sessions serve the purpose of personal development and support the self-healing process. They do not constitute medicine and are not a substitute for medical and/or psychotherapeutic treatments.
- No diagnoses, therapies or treatments in the medical sense are carried out or other healing in the legal sense practiced or promises of healing made. The training and coaching offered is holistic further training. Participants take part in training or coaching on the condition that they are not aware of any health conditions or restrictions and that there are no other medical indications that would preclude participation in training or coaching.
- The coaches only go as far as the client or participant is prepared to go, i.e. they take responsibility for the speed of their own development, especially in the case of individual coaching, the course is largely determined by the participant.
- By participating in a training or coaching session, the client or participant agrees that he/she has read, understood and acknowledged the above information and the terms and conditions of Feelings Practitioner Trainings. He also agrees that he has voluntarily decided to participate in a Feelings Practitioner Training or Coaching and knows that he bears full responsibility for himself and his actions during and after the training and coaching.
signed Dagmar Thürnagel, Katharina Kaifler, Michael Hallinger, and Michaela Kaiser